Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Happy accidents

I accidentally came across my blog.. again!
Haha...Cannot believe I had the energy to write at that time..I'm quite the opposite of what I used to be..or probably that part of me is hidden now..I had written and published these poems initially on a website called buzzle.com.. due to inactivity well, they cut off a lot of profiles. Mine being one of them. :/. Anyhow I had thought that my poems were lost, but I'm delighted that I had the sense to put at least three of them on this blog. Thank godddd!!!! :D
I'm studying right now for my exams..Will post regularly along with pictures maybe post exams :).
A small list of things I have to talk about
1) First on the list - The wedding (my sister's)
2) Yoga
3) My personal travelogue  :)
4) Reading
5) Habits I have to revive.
6) And many more things...!

No comments:

Post a Comment